Monday, October 17, 2005

5 Things by Mia

5 Things I plan to do before I die:
1) Nap
2) Eat
3) Look @ Ghost (then she hisses @ me)
4) Play
5) Nap more

5 Things I can do:
1) Nap
2) Eat
3) Make Mom bleed
4) Look @ birds
5) Chase bugs

5 Things I cannot do:
1) Catch birds (Mom doesn't let me out)
2) Get treat container open
3) Open food cans
4) Tell Mom what kind of food I want
5) Open the cold box

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Food
2) Toys
3) Boxes
4) Cat Nip
5) Bugs

5 Things I say most often:
1) Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2) Meow (loudly)
3) Meep
4) M-now (Mom says it sounds like I am saying NOW)
5) Hissssssss

5 Celebrity crushes:
1) KoKo
2) Buzz & Meep
3) William
4) Jinky
5) Edsel

Mom let me get by with 6 crushes but all of my blogging friends are so handsome that it hard to say who I like best. Ghost had a hard time deciding too.

8 comments:

The Tart said...

bugs and boxes! so funny...

Edsel/The Pooch said...

hey Mia, thanks for putting me on your list of crushes, you're all pretty too. hope you don't make your Mom bleed too much, i bet she doesn't like that.

Boni said...

Hi Mia, I bet you can do all those things on your before you die list! I'm not sure if I can do mine but I'm going to try hard! I try not to make Mom bleed though. It makes her all cranky and that's no fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mia! Thanks for puttin' us on your list; we think you girls are really pretty too. Our mom laffed out loud at the part you say you make your mom bleed!
Buzzerbee & meep

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, Mia, thanks!

P.S. I happen to have all those things you find attractive!

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, joli noir perle... both boxes & bugs are FUN!

Thank you very much Edsel. Mom gets a little upset when she bleeds.

Hi, Boni... I hope to do all my stuff. Mom says we are mature kitty (think she called me old?) so we need to get to work on list.

Thank you Buzzerbee & Meep. We both make Mom bleed sometimes but she gets upset with us when we do it.

Fiona Bun - kitty binkies to you. Mom said she doesn't like bleeding much!

Wow, William - you have all that stuff. I need to figure out this IM stuff Mom is talking about so we can make plans!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ko Ko yeows really loud and says thank you

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, KoKo - you are very welcome. Mom says you have great blue eyes.