Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back Home but still noisy

Ghost : Pssst... Mia - you still under the couch?

Mia : Yes, I'm still here. Don't you hear all the banging? I hate construction

Ghost : Have you seen the thing that is outside?

Mia : Yeah, Mom showed me through the door - you seen it too?

Ghost : Yeah, I was going outside to look around and ran right into it. Turned around & came back in. Haven't been out since. Do you think Mom will keep it?

Mia : I don't know - hope not... oh, they stopped banging for now. I need to take nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ghost : Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

6 comments:

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

hey, hey, HEY! WAKE UP! WE WANNA KNOW WHAT'S OUTSIDE!

Beau Beau & Angie said...

What is it??? What's outside? It probably won't be out there long. We find that taking a nap helps though coz one time when you wake up it'll be gone.

Gemini said...

I hopes you get some sleeps for awhile. But what is outside?

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

yur still not givin up the info? we'll be back...

Patches & Mittens said...

What is going on??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Patches

Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh my, that is very scary!