Thursday, May 17, 2007
Tagged Thursday by Mia
Tiger Lily tagged us for the 7 random thingies. I'm taking my turn since Ghost already did hers.
1. I was named for soccer (football for our European friends) player Mia Hamm. My Mom didn't name me - I already was Mia when I came to live here. My former "owner" moved & left me outside.
2. When I want something I tell whoever will listen & meow loudly until I get my message through to the humans (they are slow sometimes).
3. I love human food... currently I've been having BBQ, shrimp & chicken while I help clean up the leftovers from the party.
4. Mom is my favorite person but I love my Granddad & Aunt too. My Aunt rescued me & got her sister (Mom) to come take me to my forever home.
5. I must snoopervise everyone in the house. Mom has to have my help when she is working or cooking or doing laundry, etc.
6. I have black paw pads, blue eyes & combination of white, black and grey fur.
7. I have morning routine where Mom feeds me breakfast and she stays with me while I eat (she has to drink her diet dr pepper to get going) then after I'm through eating she lets me have some milk. Then she can go get ready for her day.
I think everyone has been tagged but if you would like to play consider yourself tagged. We are thinking about making Mom do it on her & that d-o-g too but we will see if she has time.
Jen AKA the Mom here... thanks for everyone's wishes for my Dad. I think we surprised him with the party. I promised not to give away his age! We survived my nephew's college graduation on Monday. I'm very proud of my Emory graduate but whoever made out schedule for it to start at 8:00am on Monday should be beaten. Work is crazy for me right now so the girl's posting may be sporadic at best. We try to get around to as many blogs as we can each day.