Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Thinking Blogger Award
My friends Skeeter and LC gave me the Thinking Blogger award. To quote them they said "She makes us think of how hard life can be, an how lucky we are not to know of those things. We don’t know of anofer kitty that goes on with such dignity after such hardship an loss." about me. As a kitten I did have a very hard life and suffered some health problems as a result of that and other things. Since this blog started, my family has lost some very important members (Grandmother, Mia and most recently Great-Grandmother) and we have all been grateful for the support of the blogosphere. I don't know that our posts really have great cause for thinking especially when we post so erratically. We know our friends will stick with us no matter how lazy (ummm... maybe I'd better change that to busy) Mom is and neglects blogging, emails and anything else that she doesn't have to deal with at immediate moment.
Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry)
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
I know this award has made the rounds so I'll just list five blogs that make me think and if they haven't received & would like to post it then that great but if you already have it or don't feel like posting that is okay too.
1. Mozart & Gonzo make me remember when I first came inside and yes, I agree with Mozart that In Is Better.
2. Muddy, Myst & Dandelion were the first bloggers we found and they inspired us to start ourselves. They live near my cousins cats too.
3. Missy, KC and family because Missy makes me think of Mia (blue eyes, coloring, stripes). The kittens are too cute but I couldn't stand that many cats near me. Oh, and BG misses her friend Bear terribly.
4. Grr has my personality so of course I have to read about her. The rest of her family is so cute but I'm glad I'm an only cat.
5. Beau makes me think about how sweet and handsome he is everytime I go to his blog. I'm not a very good girlfriend cat to him (mainly because of Mom not being available) a lot of the time but he is always a gentlecat to me.
I could list so many more.... DK & the fluffies, the Meezers, the Hotties, William, etc...