Monday, December 21, 2009

Mondays with Myst

HI!!!! Sorry for no pictures but I won't stay still long enough for Mom to snap a picture... I'm only about 6 months old so I have questions...

1. Why can some bugs fly? I can't catch them when they land on ceiling.
2. Why does Jade hiss at me?
3. Why can't I help cook?
4. Why is there a tree in the living room with door closed?
5. Why am I not allowed to climb it?
6. Why are there socks hanging on wall?
7. Who is this Santa fellow that is suppose to be coming?
8. Why does Blackie live outside while Jade & I are inside?
9. Why does Mom kiss me on the head?
10. Why are there closed doors?

Mom said there are a lot of smart cats on blogosphere so I'm hoping someone can help me with my questions (I have more).

Thx - Myst

8 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Personally I think those are all good questions. The bugs who can fly are there to annoy you. Jade hisses probably because she doesn't see how wonderful you are (or she is jealous--cats are often jealous of my great beauty too). Humans seem to think they have dominion over the cooking (even if they are bad at it and your help would only make things taste better)... Closed doors are EVIL, which probably means that not being allowed to climb a tree behind a close door would be EVIL too. Socks on a wall are to be played with. Your Mom kisses you on the head because humans like to taste us and smell us (You can understand that can't you?) Santa is the guy with a big bag of ham and he should be here soon...

The Island Cats said...

You sure ask a lot of questions!! We got a tree in our house too...and we don't know why we can't climb it...we only know that mom will get really md if we do!

Harry Spotter said...

So many questions...jade hisses at you because you are not familiar. She will come to love you. Doors are closed to keep you out. They don't want you climbing on the christmas tree or whapping the ornaments. She kisses you because she loves you. You are still a babe in the world, enjoy your kitty hood while it last. Merry Christmas!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Yeah, what Chey & Gemini said.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We hope you have a healthy and happy new year 2010!

Fat Eric said...

Happy New Year!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

EdwinaHugh said...

日本做愛電影日本做愛18未成年做愛做愛ㄉ遊戲做愛的技術做愛的技巧做愛的故事做愛的文章做愛的中年女子小說做愛皮膚做愛直播做愛短片線上觀看做愛破解做愛禁忌做愛空姐做愛絕招做愛絲襪做愛線上看做愛dvd做愛造片做愛的姿式做愛的好處做愛的動作做愛為啥會呻吟做愛為何會有水做愛無碼做愛無碼短片做愛無碼影片做愛無名做愛無名小站做愛片做愛用高跟鞋做愛男人做愛的畫面做愛的符號做愛的第一次做愛的頻率及時間的長短做愛的高潮做愛的動做做愛遊細